Feminist classic, debut by the director of the Oscar winning film "Antonio's Line."
Three Women, strangers with no premeditated thoughts kill a male shopkeeper in the middle of the day, a female psychiatrist (Cox Habbema) is assigned to the case to find out why. This provocative, radical, acclaimed feminist film was a hit both in Holland and abroad when it was released in theaters and is a feminist classic today, directed by Marleen Gorris of the Oscar winning "Antonio's Line."
- 2K HD Transfer (from 35mm print) and Restoration
- Original LPCM 2.0 Mono track
- New DTS-HD MA 2.0 Mono track
- Audio Commentary by Film Scholar Patricia Pisters
- Interview with director Marleen Gorris (Cinevisie, 1982)
- Interview with actress Cox Habbema (Cinevisie, 1982)
- Polygoon Journal Newsreel (1982)
- Promotional Gallery
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Cult Epics Trailers
- IN DUTCH WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES