Written and directed by Shunya Ito, director of the first three of the FEMALE PRISONER SCORPION series of women-in-prison films, CURSE OF THE DOG GOD was one of the earliest Japanese films, in the wake of the EXORCIST and THE OMEN, to tackle occult themes. Packed full of bizarre and shocking events, it's a film ripe for rediscovery.
- NEW 2K RESTORATION OF THE FILM FROM THE ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE
- Interview with director Shunya Ito
- Interview with Koji Shiraishi
- Audio commentary from Marc Walkow and Chris Poggiali
- Original trailer
- Sleeve features new artwork by Justin Coffee
- REGION-A "LOCKED"